At Holy Rosary Credit Union we are committed to your confidentiality and maintaining your privacy. We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources.
- Information we receive from you from applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as neccessary for doing business. Visitors to our web site remain anonymous. We do not share or sell member information or account information to outside marketing agencies. We will not disclose member names, addresses or account information to unaffiliated third parties, except:
- Where the member requests or consents to the disclosure
- Where it is necessary for completing transactions on accounts
- Where we are legally required to do so to comply with government agency orders, court orders, or other authorized legal processes
- Where we have agreed to provide information under contracts and such disclosure is in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act or other applicable laws and regulations (e.g. credit bureau)
- Medical information that must be disclosed for insurance purposes
Holy Rosary Credit Union restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
Our server collects the following information for statistical reporting purposes only:
- The total number of pages requested on that site
- Which pages were requested
- Day and time of day request was made
- IP (Internet Protocol) address and search engine used
If you provide personal identifying information via e-mail, the information will only be used to communicate with you to handle your request. It will not be sold or transferred to other parties. However, we caution you to avoid transmitting confidential information via the Internet.
This site contains links to other related web sites. Although we check our links carefully, Holy Rosary Credit Union is not responsible for the practices or contents of these sites.
Holy Rosary Credit Union maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question.